Published on Thursday, 09 April 2015 13:24
Regarding the book order that is going to be opened on 13-17 April 2015, we would like to inform
you the steps to order the books as follow:
- Book order can be done on 13-17 April 2015 online at http://bookorder.penabur-intl.org.
- Please fill in all personal information completely and select the books that you want to
- The committees have the right to change the order if there is a mistake with the order. For example: the single degree students order the social science (National) books.
- Please do the payment after receiving the confirmation (invoice) by email from the book order committees.
- The payment can only be done through transfer to SMAK PENABUR Kelapa Gading BCA account 2883206363 at the latest by 20 April 2015. Please write the invoice number and student's name on the transfer description when doing the transfer.
- Please print the invoice twice and bring them together with the transfer slip to the school.
- The book committee will take one of the invoices and stamp the other invoice. The stamped invoice will be given to the students/parents to be kept for collecting the books later. We will inform the date for collection when the books are ready.
- Student's agenda is compulsory for grade 7, 8, and 9 (next academic year). It is optional for grade 10, 11, and 12.
- We also provide our school's notebook and Mandarin notebook.
happy to help. Thank you for your attention and participation.
Published on Monday, 23 March 2015 13:29
Report Cards - Dear parents, we would like to remind you of the report card distribution on 18 April. Your attendance is very important since we will discuss and keep you informed of your child’s academic progress.
Immersion Program to Singapore – Our school is holding Lower Secondary Immersion Program to Singapore that is going to take place from April 6th to April 10th, 2015. Application for the program is now closed and 78 students have decided to join up. This year’s Immersion programis a five- day experience that will give each of the participant the opportunity to get the knowledge in how Singapore could run its resources to its maximum capacities, while at the same time ensuring the maintenance of its human resource’s quality.
Have a safe trip to this year’s immersion program participants. Looking forward to another successful program.
Published on Monday, 16 March 2015 12:44
College Board school code 672200 has been assigned to our school SMAK PENABUR KELAPA GADING.
This means we can use the code when registering for either the SAT Program or the ACT Assessment.
Please also notice that if you do not enter the correct code number, copies of your score report will not be sent to the school.